Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Shops, New Blog, New Email Addys, New Everything!

Welcome to my new blog! When I started making jewelry in 2007, I opened my first shop on Etsy called Designs By Debi. My techniques and things I like have changed since then. I've been considering for a long time opening a new shop to separate the two design types. Also, the web site Designs By Debi.com was already taken. So when I went to renew my godaddy account for my bead shop Sweet Georgia Beads, I took the plunge and registered a new domain for Prolific Adornments. I also opened an Etsy Shop and an Artfire shop under the same name. Well, having a problem with the Etsy shop...I did the registration but have yet to get a confirmation notice and I started trying last night. Hopefully they will get it sorted out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment