Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes, I am Still Alive!

I know I have not posted in forever, so I wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive. I've been doing ..... INVENTORY.  As most of you know, I have 2 jewelry shops, Prolific Adornments and Designs By Debi. I also have a supply shop, Sweet Georgia Beads. Well guess what? This girl has been slack, slack, slack! I actually have POS software which I am SUPPOSED to keep up with sales and inventory on. Have I been doing it? A big fat Nope! So I have been having to spend the last couple of weeks counting, counting, counting, count.... well you get the idea.

I can't reopen my supply shop till I know my inventory. (tax crap) I can't work on new jewelry till I know my jewelry making inventory. (tax crap again) So I've been working on inventory and pouting to myself about not being able to make new cool stuffs. :(( 

So anyways, now ya know where I've been. I am SOOOO tired of doing inventory. I will kick myself in the rear if I don't keep up this year!


A pic of my DD's doggie. She looks like I feel! I hope that in the next few days I will be done with this darn inventory and back to creating!

3 comments:

  1. IS that a bulldog??? Oh how I love bulldogs!!! Yes I am in the middle of tax crap - luckily since I started soooo late in the year it is a very small amt of crap - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, she's a descendant of GA Bulldog's mascot UGA! My DD has little girls, so the bulldog's name is Dora. lol. She also has a kitten named "Cutie Pie."

    If I could give you just ONE piece of advice it would be keep up with everything!!!!Enter everything into your spreadsheet, software, etc as soon as it comes through the door. Wish I had *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we took our puppy to obedience training, there was a bulldog puppy in the class named Meat! His owner taught him to play dead during one of the classes and it just cracked me up. It made the instructor mad but I thought it was hilarious! Good luck with the tax crap!!

    ReplyDelete