Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Friday, November 12, 2010

Mail Call!



 I got some new goodies in the mail today and wanted to share!

Check out these cool rusty curved bits. 



These are so cute! I have no clue what they are and neither did the seller. lol. They are solid and have some weight.  Love them!


Some abused bottle caps. There are two of the "USDA ORGANIC" ones. Awesomeness!
Some little strips of rusty metal.

All of these items came from pvcatalina on Etsy. She sells nothing but rusty bits and bobs she finds during her walks out in New Mexico. I love to recycle/upcycle/reuse old junk! Oh and her prices are AWESOME. Each batch you see here was $2. Yes, just two bucks each. She also refunds overages in shipping. This lady is obviously just out to clean up the world and not make money. I hope she lists some more goodies soon. I need more! lol

3 comments:

  1. I love rusty old metal. Even if I don't know what it is or what to do with it! The bottle caps are really cool! Looking forward to see what you do with it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Little rusty metal patties! How are you going to work with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss Fickle! They have a little bit of a indented space around them, so I hope I can wire-wrap around them tightly and go from there. I hope you will come back to this post... I wonder how your bottled colors would react with rusty metal? I have 6 of your colors but have only tried the black on one little piece. (not rusty)

    Annette, I know what you mean. I love rusty stuffs but never know what I will do with them. Maybe I should show the pic to Fanci and ask her. She is the "weird stuff made into gorgeous stuff" queen!

    ReplyDelete