Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Newly Posted Today

The Descent of the Muses
 This purdy thang was created with a broken pendant from one necklace and beaded chain rescued from another. Lovely lovely :)








This bracelet was created with new and rescued components. The pretty porcelain rose charm actually  has a few chips on it, but I used it anyway, cause that's how I roll! :P I know it's Winter and this is pink, but I don't care about that either! So THERE! lolol


Oh My Heart

1 comment:

  1. Lol - You brazen hussy you ! You bend that bracelet to your will !!! I love the chain on the first.
    Happy Thursday

    I hope your working on your challenge....or Annette will never let you live it down! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete