Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Friday, October 22, 2010

T.G.I.F!!!!!!!!!!!! or not

I know everyone always says TGIF and things like that, but I don't really get it. For people who work a 9-5 M-F work week, the weekend is exciting. Not so much for those who run online businesses. You can't put up a closed sign and lock the door. Well I guess you could put your shop on vacation for the weekend, but you would risk losing those weekend sales. Also, you still get emails or convos from customers and have to provide customer service during the weekend. So really, there is no excitement for the weekend for me. Well, except for creating new stuff! Now that's fun... I mean work...I mean fun... ehhh whatever.

Totally loving this necklace. I created the slide pendant last night and worked on the design and creation today. I always get frustrated trying to find the perfect bead caps, so I created my own. I twisted recycled Sari Silk for the top of the necklace.  Again, sorry for the bad pic, but I took it on my work surface. I hope to get this necklace in my shop tomorrow. :)

For those that actually get a the weekend off- TGIF! And for the rest of us... Have a Happy, Productive Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment