Prolific Adornments - With Age Comes Beauty

Prolific- profusely productive or fruitful Adornments-ornamentation; embellishment

Friday, November 4, 2011

Where you been girl?

I haven't been here in a while. A lot happened and I just didn't blog like I should have. My father has been ill for years. I went to spend a few weeks  back at home. I stayed by his side in the hospital. The doc finally told us that it was time and that we should just do what he would want to make Dad comfortable. It was an easy decision to take him back home. My Dad (or I for that matter) would not want to die in a cold, metal hospital bed. Hospice brought him home and he was in his own bed where he would want to be. I stayed by his side and he passed away peacefully. My heart was broken into many pieces. He was 84.




In October, I walked/ran my 2nd 5K. The Race for The Cure :) I am for sure not a pro runner, but I enjoy the exercise  and  the money goes to a good cause. I normally walk a 5K everyday. Occasionally I skip a day, but I love it!

Hubby and I after the race









I have actually been making stuff! I will post some on that later. Hopefully. Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Condolences to you, I'm glad you got to be with your Dad when he passed. You made the right choice to bring him home to his own bed. I'm sure that he appreciated that. Hugs to you and your family. <3

    ...Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete